1. Link to the ’10 things to do today’ – all sheets are now on Tusla website and updated weekly
2. Liberties Counselling service available via video (Zoom) or telephone – see attached jpg
3. DCYA New Parenting Support website
4. Links to ELI Facebook page with self-care videos for parents –
5. Link to Dublin City South CYPSC website with resources and information – this is updated regularly
6. Information from HSE Colleagues
We have added a video explaining cocooning which can be easily shared to our video resources.
15 minute of daily activity and fitness - running daily
In support of people cocooning at this time, RTE has launched a 15 minute programme to help older people to keep active at home. It will be broadcast daily on RTÉ One at 2.20pm. It will help viewers who are at home and some in self-isolation or cocooning and will offer tips, especially to older viewers, on how to keep healthy and happy. Fitness 15 will be hosted Monday to Friday at 2.20 PM on with Ray Lally, the Today Show fitness expert, and Dáithí Ó Sé.