Please find attached resources pertaining to the Children’s Rights Alliance Food Provision Scheme:
1. Application form for relevant organisations in Dublin City South CYPSC area to complete – PDF and WORD format provided
2. Food Provision Scheme Information Sheet.
These items are also available on the Children’s Rights Alliance website here.
NOTE The scheme is available to
· Any early year’s provider or community/voluntary service that meets the criteria may apply.
· There must be a child under 6 living in the household you intend to provide food to.
· There must be support and endorsement by local Children and Young People’s Services Committees (CYPSC) – this is to avoid duplication and ensure local need is met.
· Children/families who are not already in receipt of enough food provision supports will be prioritised for support through this programme.
· Emphasis must be placed on reaching the families that may be otherwise missed by other programmes and this should be demonstrated through the application formhttps://www.childrensrights.ie/content/food-provision-scheme